Skip to main content

All About Cath

 I love my friends
I love taking pictures
I love my husband
I love writing poems
I hate pa-special person

I hate plastic person

I hate Pa innocent person
I love my pamankin's
I love my cell phone
I love my papa
I hate it when his drunk (ang ingay!)
I love reading books, novel, poems
I love listening music coz I'm a music lover

I hate expressing my feelings to others (I'm a private person! char! )
I hate people that pushing me to do things like fix it, get it, do this w/o saying PLEASE!I love it when I’m drunken coz I forgot my problems

I love my batch mate in Ckc & NWSSU
I love crying coz it heals all the wounds
I hate my kapit-bahay (chizmosa/chizmoso)

I hate dancing coz I don’t know how to dance
I love singing even if I can't carry the tune

I love people who taking care of me

I love soft drinks esp. when I’m drunk

I hate pakialamera/pakialamero

I love my Brothers/Sisters
I hate rats & cockroaches
I love cakes & ice-cream
I love make-ups
I love going to the beach
I love hiking & adventures
I love jamvrecs & mc'jegarz
I love my puppy (tukmol)
I love my rabbit (tabby)
I love my grandma/grandpa
I love my mama kahit masungit
I love beautiful inside/out
I hate cheaters
I hate pretenders

I hate flirts
I hate rushing time
I hate promises
I hate to be alone
I love cute guys
I hate BREAK-UPS
I love myself
I love being simple
I love my room
I love calderita
I love my EX's
but I hate them when they hurts me
I hate secrets
I hate maarte
I hate KSP(kulang sa paligo)

I love traveling
I love sleeping but I hate eye bugs
I love colorful nail arts
I hate overacting/over reacting
I love cooking

I hate chickenpox
I love my clan
I hate masikip

I hate LIARS
I love chocolate
I love red horse

I hate spiders
I hate confrontation
I hate rejections

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Tula ni Cath

  LOVING YOU If loving you, i would feel at ease Then I will give you all my best The best that you won’t forget And the things I can’t regret. I’m thankful coz you love me too, You appreciate the things I’ve done for you That’s why I really love you so I hope that is true. Why I can refuse it? Every time you have request Maybe cause I cherish you since we’ve meet Hoping that this moment will forever meant. Loving you truly is a wonderful experience It brings me joy and reminiscence You’re the one that look so lovely So please stay and be my baby.